Monday, July 7, 2008

Off to PANAMA

Well, Im off to PANAMA...Again!...sheesh. What a drag huh? My cousin Mark and I are workin hard to put something together on this Land Development down there in Panama. Unfortunately for us, we have to travel down there occasionally, you know..for work. Anywho....I will be slaving away down in Central America for 2 weeks.
I know what you are thinking. Its not fair right? Why should I have to suffer through these trips instead of you right? I know. Life just isnt fair. Listen dont feel bad that i will be stuck in a third world country with no one to cook for me...you know what that means...

I will most likely have to go to Manolos or Lenas E Carbon for food. I know..Its not Alice's home cookin, but I'll manage. Dont feel bad for me that I will have to endure all the contruction going on and the rain. I have to listen to those darn tropical storms every day and night. I might have to get myself a pistacio milkshake, just so I can last through the days there...


then Im gonna have to taxi myself around during the night just so I can get to the restaurant without having to walk. Can you believe they will actually expect me to pay $1.50, just for them to drive me everywhere I need to go in town. What kind of scam is that I ask you?

Then of course there is all the darn sand. I mean On top of the horrible 85 degree weather and tropical rain storms, we got sand. does the insanity ever end? not to mention always smelling the ocean whenever we are by the coast. Listen, someone has to bite the bullet and take one for the team. I'll be the guy this time, but believe me. feel glad you are in your nice comfortable summer weather and you have your jobs to kill the time. I'll try to make the best of things.

4 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

Take me with you!!! I was a gonner when you said you had to suffer the sand...I'll be glad to suffer it with you!!

Janel said...

Oh yeah, you poor baby. WHATEVER!!! LOL

Steph Weaver said...

Hey...sounds like you have a rough life. Actually, I was thinking that it sounds a lot like mine! The beach, the weather, the food. Only I don't have to endure the storm's!!

HAVE FUN!

Marla said...

Have a great time down there and take lots of pics!!!!!