Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Blessing of Tiberious!



It was a pleasure for my family and I to go to my brother Nick's ward today for the blessing of his first son Nicholas Tiberious Van Vleet. This kid is adorable I tell you what! Of course I feel my kids are the handsomist kids in the history of kids, but this Tiberious is a close second. I want to say, I really love my nephews. Tyler and Nathan and Tiberious. Here are 3 of my kids Monique, Brett and David, hovering around Aunt Bethany, sneeking a peek at Ty.
Anyway, here is a picture of me and my nephew after his blessing today. I have to admit that I am very photogenic. I mean seriously folks, I am a good looking dude! It was almost unfair to Tiberious that he had his picture taken with me. After all, it is his day, not mine. What can I do? by the way. I stole this picture from Elizibeth's site. It was a good experience for our family today.

3 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

TOM!!! What's up? This crazy blog world is so fun for reason's like this. I love your blog and your writings. I invited you to mine...does anyone else in your fam have blog? Good to hear from you!!

Elizabeth said...

Ha, I was going to say that those pictures look just like the ones I posted...

EmilyLemily said...

Wow...you are so humble! ;) I really do like the picture, too. Very good one of one of my handsome cousins!