Sunday, July 27, 2008

%&*#in TAG?

I would only do this for you Marla...and don't ever let anyone say that Tom is a "Ninny".






Im not sure which one you want so Ill do them both. How bout that?

Tag 1.

Two names you go by: Big Tom, Tommygun
Two things Im wearing right now: shirt and basketball shorts
Two longest car rides: Drove 36 hours two Florida (3 days of driving) , then when I moved back to Az..I did it straight with no sleep
Two of my favorite things: My Colt .45 and my guitar
Two things you want very badly right now: success and health
Two animals you have or have had: Leo the Lizard now and a Rambo the Scorpion
Two people to fill this out: Janel and Stephanie
Two things you ate today: Hamburger and Spaghetti Oh's
Two people you last spoke with: Matt and Dave
Two things you are doing tomorrow: Stressing and Brainstorming
Two favorite hollidays: Spring Training Baseball and My Birthday ( I realize those arent hollidays, but they are still my favorite)
Two favorite beverages: Orange Juice and V8

K ..Tag #2

Picture Blog Tag.The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
1. The Fridge: nothing in there, we just got back from vacation













2. The Closet: there's Brett hiding in there














3. Self Portrait: this was actually from months ago but i look all scragly

















4. Favorite Room: My office. thie picture is fuzzy













6. Laundry Room: What is David doing in there?














7. Toilet: Caught Tommy in here...weird














8. What your kids are doing right now: posing in weird places for this tag thing
9. Favorite Vacation Spot: anywhere I can play roulette












10. Favorite shoes: my white loafers from ALDO














Ok I tag nobody..this is a pain in the ass and i dont want anyone cursing my name like im doing to Marla right now!

4 comments:

Marla said...

Tom! You're awesome! I haven't laughed this hard in weeks! Thanks for being a good sport and brighten my day! I like being a pain in the @$$! Its kinda fun! :P

Steph Weaver said...

THIS IS FUNNY! Love the white shoe's and Tommy on his head on the toilet. The name must bring something in common with the personality, I think I remember you doing thing's like this as a kid!

Big Tom the Great and Magnificent said...

Im sure I did

Unknown said...

I'm sure????
Of course you did!!! I am a witness to that. ;)